What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide to Us
The personal information we collect from, and about, you may vary depending on how you engage with our Services and the information you provide voluntarily. We may collect personal information directly from you or otherwise in connection with your use of the Services, such as:
● Contact Information, including your name, contact details (such as a postal address and email address), event or conference registration and related information (including dietary restrictions or photos and videos taken at events), and communication preferences.
● Inquiry Information, including information provided in messages sent through forms or surveys, to our email addresses, or via phone. This also may include information provided when you sign up for our newsletters.
● Account Information, including name, username, account ID, date of birth, contact information, profile information, saved, “liked,” or bookmarked items (e.g., articles or recipes), payment and purchase history information, subscription information, courses enrolled in and completed, Stock Simulator results, and any other information you provide to us.
● Financial Information, including credit and debit card information, bank account and routing number, and billing and shipping address.
● Demographic Information, including age, gender, race, income, occupation, marital status, and information about your household/family status, including your household size and the length of time at your residence.
● Health- or Fitness-Related Information, including exercise and activity levels, weight-loss objectives, dietary preferences, and other health and wellness information.
● User-Generated Content, including personal information you choose to provide about yourself when you participate in forums or discussions on the Services, post comments or reviews, and participate in any Services. Please be aware that information you post may be viewed, used, or captured by anyone who visits the Services, therefore, you should avoid posting sensitive personal information that you would not want to be available to the public.
● Contest, Sweepstakes, and Survey Information, iAs is true of many digital properties, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information from or in connection with your device when visiting or interacting with our Services, such as the types of information listed below and in the sub-sections here:ncluding information provided when you enter a contest or sweepstakes, information included in any responses submitted through surveys or questionnaires, or the content of any testimonials.
● Inferences About Your Interests, Preferences, and Other Behavioral Data, including hobbies, interests, and characteristics, e.g., your favorite foods, purchases, or recipes, consuming tendencies, and health and fitness information.
Information Automatically Collected
As is true of many digital properties, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information from or in connection with your device when visiting or interacting with our Services, such as the list below and in the sub-sections here:
⠀⠀⠀● Device data, including internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, device type and version, browser type and version, browser id, the URL entered and the referring page/campaign, date/time of visit, other user agent string data, the time spent on our Services, and any errors that may occur during the visit to our Services. Device data may overlap with the other categories of data listed below.
⠀⠀⠀● Analytics data, including the path taken to our Services, through our Services, and when exiting our Services, usage and activity on or in connection with our Services, metrics on how many emails we send are actually opened and which attachments or links are opened, clicked, or viewed (such as via pixels, as described further below).
⠀⠀⠀● Location data, including precise or coarse geographic location we or our third-party providers may collect, such as via permissions within the app operating system or browser functionality.
Note that we and our third-party partners may combine information that each of us collects automatically with other information about you, including information you choose to provide.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
“Do Not Track” Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” (DNT) signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time there is no consensus among industry participants as to the meaning of “Do Not Track” in this context. Like many other websites, our Sites are not configured to respond to “Do Not Track” signals from browsers.